Windows 10 Build 17763 is the final version of the October 2018 Update. It is available in the production branch and in the Semi-Annual Channel. Microsoft has updated the ISO images by integrating recent fixes and cumulative updates.
Both the Media Creation Tool and the website point the user to Build 17763.379 which includes updates released in March 2019.
To get the official ISO images, you need to do the following.
To download them WITHOUT USING Media Creation Tool, refer to the article:
Download the latest version of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from here
Please see the post Download Windows 10 Version 1809 Official ISO Images to learn how to download official ISO images with the Media Creation Tool.
As you may remember, Microsoft pulled Windows 10 October 2018 Update quickly after its release because of a number of critical bugs. On March 20, 2019, Microsoft made Windows 10 version 1809 available to all users again.
It is worth mentioning that Microsoft is expected to make Version 1903 (the next feature update) available to end users in April 2019. However, the official release date is not named yet.
Articles of interest
- Download Windows 10 Version 1809 ISO Images Directly Without Media Tool
- How To Delay Windows 10 October 2018 Update Version 1809
- Disable Microsoft Edge Pre-launching in Windows 10
- Disable Microsoft Edge Tab Preloading in Windows 10
- Create Screen Snip Shortcut in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Clipboard History in Windows 10
- Disable Fluent Design (New Visual Effects) in Windows 10
- Disable Ads in Windows 10
- Disable SmartScreen in Windows 10
- Disable Windows Defender
- Disable Windows Security Tray Icon
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!