Windows 10 Build 17763 is the final version of Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809. Microsoft is rolling out it to the public. Here you can get the official ISO images made by Microsoft to install this build from scratch.
Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Official ISO Images
To get the official ISO images, you need to do the following.
To download them WITHOUT USING Media Creation Tool, refer to the article:
Download the latest version of Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from here
I suggest you to use the most recent version to avoid issues with downloading of ISO files.
Run the app and accept the license agreement to proceed next.
Once you see the page "What do you want to do?", tick the option Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC as shown in the screenshot below.
The next page, “Select language, architecture, and edition”, will allow you to choose your language, edition and machine architecture of Windows 10. Media Creation Tool will fill these values from your current operating system, so check them carefully before you proceed. If something doesn't match your preferences, untick the option "Use the recommended options" and change values in the drop down boxes.
Finally, on the page "Choose which media to use", pick the option "ISO file" and click the Next button.
Next, on “Choose which media to use” page, select ISO file and then click the Next button. You will be prompted to choose a directory to save the ISO file. That's it!
Note: The ISO image will come with both Home and Pro editions of Windows 10.
Here is the list of articles you might want to read before downloading Windows 10 October 2018 Update:
- What’s New In Windows 10 October 2018 Update Version 1809
- How To Delay Windows 10 October 2018 Update Version 1809
- Disable Microsoft Edge Pre-launching in Windows 10
- Disable Microsoft Edge Tab Preloading in Windows 10
- Create Screen Snip Shortcut in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Clipboard History in Windows 10
- Disable Fluent Design (New Visual Effects) in Windows 10
- Disable Ads in Windows 10
- Disable SmartScreen in Windows 10
- Disable Windows Defender
- Disable Windows Security Tray Icon