As you may remember, Microsoft pulled Windows 10 October 2018 Update quickly after its release because of a number of critical bugs. It looks like the company has fixed all critical issues with version 1809. Today, it appeared on Windows Update, so every Windows 10 user can update his or her PC to the latest version of the OS if their have compatible hardware.
The Windows Update History page comes with the following announcement.
Windows 10, Version 1809 Rollout Status as of January 16, 2019
- We are now starting our phased rollout to users via Windows Update, initially offering the update to devices we believe will have the best update experience based on our next generation machine learning model.
- Fully available for advanced users who manually select “Check for updates” via Windows Update.
So, to get the updated version of the OS, check for updates in your existing setup.
Articles of interest
- Download Windows 10 Version 1809 ISO Images Directly Without Media Tool
- How To Delay Windows 10 October 2018 Update Version 1809
- Disable Microsoft Edge Pre-launching in Windows 10
- Disable Microsoft Edge Tab Preloading in Windows 10
- Create Screen Snip Shortcut in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Clipboard History in Windows 10
- Disable Fluent Design (New Visual Effects) in Windows 10
- Disable Ads in Windows 10
- Disable SmartScreen in Windows 10
- Disable Windows Defender
- Disable Windows Security Tray IconO
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!