Microsoft is rolling out a new feature to Fast Ring Insiders of the Your Phone app in Windows 10. Now you can see your paired device's wallpaper in the Your Phone app.
Windows 10 comes with a special app, Your Phone, that allows pairing your Android or iOS smartphone with your desktop computer and browse your phone data on the PC. Recent versions of Your Phone app show a notification toast for a message received on your paired Android phone.
Your Phone was first introduced during Build 2018. The app is intended to allow users to sync their smartphones running Android or iOS with Windows 10. The app allows syncing Messages, Photos, and Notifications with a device running Windows 10, e.g. to view and edit photos stored on your smartphone directly on the computer.
Since its first introduction, the app has received tons of new features and improvements. In addition to the battery level indicator, and inline replies, the app is now able to render the background image of your smartphone. The feature is announced by Vishnu Nath, Partner Director of PM- Microsoft Mobile and Cross-Device Experiences
If you don't have the phone wallpaper in Your Phone app, this means that the update hasn't reached your PC yet.
Articles of interest:
- Check Android Phone Battery Level in Windows 10 Your Phone App
- Disable Taskbar Badge for Your Phone App in Windows 10
- Disable Your Phone App Notifications for Android Messages
- Disable Send and Receive MMS Attachments in Your Phone app
- Specify Android Apps to Show Notifications in Your Phone app
- Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app
- Turn On or Off Your Phone Notifications for Android in Windows 10
- Uninstall and Remove Your Phone App In Windows 10
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: