In Windows 10, Microsoft replaced the good old calculator with a new Modern app. Microsoft has opened its source code, that allows the app to be ported to Android, iOS, and Web. The recent update to the app adds improvements to Trigonometry functions.
Tip: You can launch Calculator directly as described in the following article: Run Calculator in Windows 10 directly.
The modern Calculator app constantly receives improvements. Some time ago it has got a Currency Converter. Also, Microsoft has added the Always on Top feature. The Always on Top feature of the app will allow Calculator remain always visible on the screen in the system at all times.
The new update adds a dedicated drop-down list for Trigonometry functions. Also, there is a new "functions" option that allows to managing relations between data sets.
Before (left) and after (right):
- Turn On or Off Always on Top Mode in Windows 10 Calculator
- Windows Calculator has been ported to Android, iOS and the Web
- Fix Calculator Is Not Opening In Windows 10
- Download Classic Calculator for Windows 10
- Useful Calculator keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10
- Run Calculator in Windows 10 directly
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!