How to Add Alternative Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar
Windows 10 has a Calendar app pre-installed out of the box. It is available in the Start menu. Occasionally, it receives updates from the Microsoft Store. It is useful for those who need just a basic calendar app for storing important events, appointments, holidays etc. In addition to your default calendar, you can configure the app to show an extra calendar.make Windows 10 Calendar show national holidays.
Windows 10 Calendar supports the following views:
- Day view: The day view shows a single day by default. If you click the down arrow next to Day, you can choose to view 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 days at once.
- Work week: The work week view shows you the days you've defined as work days.
- Week: The week view shows you seven days, starting on the day you've chosen in settings as your first day of the week.
- Month: The month view shows you a calendar month by default. If you scroll down, you can view five weeks at a time.
- Year: The year view shows you an entire calendar year at a glance. You can't view appointments or events in Year view.
Here is how you add extra calendars to the Calendar app in Windows 10.
To Add Alternative Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar,
- Launch the Calendar app from the Start menu.
- Click on the Settings icon in the left pane (the button with the gear icon).
- In Settings, click on Calendar Settings.
- Under Alternative calendars, turn on (check) the option Enable.
- In the first drop down list, select the language for the extra calendar you want to add.
- In the second drop down list, select one of the available calendars.
- Now you can close the Calendar settings.
You are done!
Note: While Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 supports Outlook, Exchange, and Office 365 accounts, they are separate applications from Outlook or Outlook.com.
You can find the Mail and Calendar app on Microsoft Store.
- Specify Work Week Days in Windows 10 Calendar
- Enable Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10
- Create New Event in Calendar in Windows 10
- Change First Day of Week in Windows 10 Calendar
- Prevent Cortana from Accessing Contacts, Email, and Calendar in Windows 10
- Disable App Access To Calendar In Windows 10
- Disable Calendar Agenda in Windows 10
- Make Windows 10 Calendar show national holidays