Windows 10 comes with the Voice Recorder app. It is a Store app (UWP) that allows recording sounds, lectures, interviews, and other events. It replaces the classic Desktop app which was bundled with the OS for many years. If you are using it frequently, you might be interested in learning its keyboard shortcuts.
Here is the list of keyboard shortcuts you can use in Voice Recorder. These hotkeys can help you save time and increase productivity. Bookmark this page if you can't remember all of them so you can refer to it every time you want to learn a new hotkey.
Voice Recorder is an app for recording lectures, conversations, and other sounds (previously called Sound Recorder). Hit the big Record button (1), and add markers (3) to identify key moments as you record or play (2). Then you can trim (5), rename (7), or share your recordings (4), which are saved in Documents > Sound Recordings. Select the trash can icon (6) to delete your recording, or the three dots (8) for more options.
Open the Voice Recorder app. You can do it by clicking the icon in the Start menu. Use the alphabet navigation feature to find it faster. Refer to the article:
Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
Use these hotkeys to save your time. If you know more Voice Recorder hotkeys, feel free to share them in the comments.
|Ctrl + R||Start a new recording|
|Ctrl + M||Add a new marker to the recording|
|Delete||Delete the selected recording|
|Spacebar||Play or pause|
|F2||Rename your recording|
|Left / Right arrow||Jump ahead or back while playing a recording|
|Shift + Left / Right arrow||Jump further ahead or back|
|Home||Jump to the start of the recording|
|End||Jump to the end of the recording|
- Screen Sketch Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10 (Hotkeys)
- Remote Desktop (RDP) Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10
- Game Bar Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10
- WordPad Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10
- The list of keyboard shortcuts for Photos app in Windows 10
- Useful Calculator keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10
- File Explorer keyboard shortcuts every Windows 10 user should know
- 10 keyboard shortcuts for Windows 10 everyone should know
- What is the difference between Win + D (Show Desktop) and Win + M (Minimize All) keyboard shortcuts in Windows
- Ultimate list of all Windows keyboard shortcuts with Win keys
- How to switch between views in File Explorer with keyboard shortcuts
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!