A new weekly snapshot of the innovative Vivaldi browser comes with a few interesting changes. Vivaldi 1.5.651.10 comes with Chromecast support and improved tab dragging.
Since version 1.5.618.8, Vivaldi allows the user to move tabs between windows using drag and drop. Developers today released a version, which improves tab management.
The following new options were added:
- Drag selections of tabs (Shift or Ctrl click) to another window.
- Drag tab stacks between windows.
- Drag a tab in and out of a tab stack: to drag out, grab one of the little sub-tabs at the top
- Drag a tab to the trash: drag it down first and then over to the trash
Additionally, Vivaldi comes with Chromecast support directly within the browser.
Download Vivaldi 1.5.651.10
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
There is no macOS build available, due to a couple of serious issues that appeared following the (Chromium) engine update, relating to page display and how autoupdate works. More details can be found in the official Vivaldi blog.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!