Microsoft has released a maintenance update for the PowerShell platform. It fixes some bugs and also includes a few improvements. A syntax error in the Windows packaging script was also fixed.
What's new in PowerShell 7.1.1
General Updates and Fixes
- Avoid an exception if file system does not support reparse points
- Make AppLocker Enforce mode take precedence over UMCI Audit mode
- Fix syntax error in Windows packaging script
Build and Packaging Improvements
- Use one feed in each nuget.config in official builds
- Fix path signed RPMs are uploaded from in release build
- Fix issue with unsigned build
- Move macOS and NuGet packages to ESRP signing
- Move Windows packages signing to use ESRP
- Move Linux packages to ESRP signing
- Migrate 3rd party signing to ESRP
- Don't do a shallow checkout
- Move to ESRP signing for Windows files
- Add checkout step to release build templates
Download PowerShell 7.1.1
The app is available for download on the GitHub.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!