In Windows 10, there is an ability to play Store Games offline. Thanks to a special option, it can be done natively without using a third party app or a hack. Let's see how it can be done.
Many Store games in Windows 10 require an Internet connection out of the box. This can be inconvenient if you are on a limited data plan or if your connection is not stable. To fix the issue, Microsoft has implemented a special option in the Store.
How to play Windows Store games offline in Windows 10
You need to prepare the operating system before you can use your games and apps offline. It should be done while you are online.
- Open the Windows Store app.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account if you are not signed in yet.
- Click the icon "me" in the top right corner.
- In the dropdown menu, select "Settings".
- In Settings, scroll down to "Offline Permissions"
- Enable the option named "Make this PC the one I use to run some games or apps that have limited license, even when I’m offline". See the following screenshot:
Once the option is enabled, you will be prompted to open each app you want to make available offline. Execute all the games you need and you are done.