Quickly after releasing Windows build 21354 to Dev Channel insiders, Microsoft also made available the ISO files for that build. So if you are interested in installing that build from scratch, you can now download the ISO image for that.
Windows 10 build 21354 is a release from a newer branch, co_release (Cobalt release), which belongs to Windows 10 version 21H2. Major changes in this build include new personalization options for news and interests, new display settings, new Camera options, and more. Check out these posts to learn more:
- Enable or Disable Camera in Windows 10
- Change Camera Brightness and Contrast in Windows 10
- Disable Content Adaptive Brightness Control in Windows 10
Also, MS Paint and Snipping Tool now receive updates from the Microsoft Store. The latter is also integrated with the Snip and Sketch Store pages.
To perform a clean install of the newest Windows release, you need to download the ISO image.
Download Windows build 21354 ISO Images
- Sign in with your Microsoft Account tied to the Insider Program on the following page.
- Pick 'Build 21354' from the list of the available versions.
- Select the desired language, e.g. English, and confirm your choice.
- Download the 32-bit or 64-bit ISO file.
You are done. Now you are ready to perform a clean install of Windows 10.
At the moment of this writing, Microsoft offers the following ISO images of Windows 10 Insider Preview:
- Dev Channel - build 21354
- Beta Channel - build 19043
- Release Preview - 19043
- Dev Channel Enterprise Edition - 21354
- Beta Channel Enterprise Edition - 19043
- Release Preview Enterprise Edition - 19043
- Dev Channel Home China - 21354
- Dev Channel Home China - 19043
- Release Preview Home China - 19043
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: