If you need to install Windows 10 build 10565 from scratch using official ISO images, you will be glad to know that Microsoft has released them for build 10565. Microsoft decided to push the updated ISOs in the public so everyone can download it.
To get the official ISO images, follow the instructions below.
- Point your browser to this page.
- Pick the desired language which will be used by default in Windows 10. The following languages are available:
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- French (Canada)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Use your key for Windows 10 to install it. If you don't have one, you can use your key for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7! In Windows 10 build 10565, you are able to use your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 key to activate Windows 10 directly.
Once downloaded, you can make a bootable USB drive to install Windows 10. See the following articles:
- How to create a bootable UEFI USB drive with Windows 10 Setup
- How to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB stick
That's it. If you need to know what is new in Windows 10 build 10565, check out these articles:
- Everything you need to know about Windows 10 build 10565
- Windows 10 build 10565 features Nested Virtualization
- How to stop Windows 10 from changing the default printer