Microsoft is throttling the release of Windows 10 version 20H2. The appropriate statement has appeared on the Health dashboard, so the OS is no longer available even for seekers, who click on the Download and Install option in Settings.
The company is citing the need to ensure a reliable download experience. As a result, the update may not be offered to you right away.
Probably, the company is collecting feedback and learning the collected upgrade experience data in order to avoid installation and upgrade issues for the majority of users.
If you are dying to get your hands on the latest OS, you can download the ISO image and install it over the existing Windows 10 version, or from scratch. See the below links.
Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2 is the successor to the May 2020 Update, version 2004 released in May 2020. Windows 10 version 20H2 is a minor update with a smaller set of enhancements focused primarily on select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements. You can find what's new in this Windows 10 version here:
More Windows 10 version 20H2 resources
- Windows 10 version 20H2 is officially released
- Download Windows 10 Version 20H2 ISO Images
- Administrative Templates for Windows 10 Version 20H2
- Group Policy Settings Reference Spreadsheet for Windows 10 version 20H2
- Known Issues in Windows 10 Version 20H2
- Install Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 version 20H2 October 2009 Update
- Windows 10 Version 20H2 System Requirements
- Features Removed in Windows 10 version 20H2
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: