Some time ago, Microsoft launched the Office Insider program for Mac and iOS users. They are keeping it updated at a frequent pace. Today, the company released a new Office Insider build for Mac which comes with a number of bugfixes. Here is the change log.
The official change log for this build on Mac devices has the following highlights:
- Google accounts: Non-supported folder actions and Follow Up options are now hidden instead of appearing as disabled
- Templates: New icon for saved templates (.emltpl extension)
- Delegates can now add Skype for Business online meeting details when scheduling events on behalf of principals
- After a delegate accepts a meeting invitation on behalf of a principal, the event will now show as Busy instead of Tentative
- Preferences to automatically sign and encrypt outgoing messages are now respected when using Resend
- Decrease and increase indent actions in the Format menu now work properly for numbered lists
- Position of the separator between the calendar sidebar and the mini calendar is now maintained
There is a known issue mentioned in the change log.
Certificate for outlook.office365.com keeps prompting intermittently.This issue is being actively investigated; stayed tuned for updates
This Microsoft Office update is available in the App Store on macOS devices for members of the Office Insider program. You need to be a paid Office 365 subscriber to join the Office Insider program.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: