Some time ago, Microsoft launched the Office Insider program for Mac and iOS users. They are keeping it updated at a frequent pace. Today, the company released a new Office Insider build for Mac which comes with a number of bugfixes. Here is the change log.
The official change log for this build on Mac devices has the following highlights:
- Google accounts: Non-supported folder actions and Follow Up options are now hidden instead of appearing as disabled
- Templates: New icon for saved templates (.emltpl extension)
- Delegates can now add Skype for Business online meeting details when scheduling events on behalf of principals
- After a delegate accepts a meeting invitation on behalf of a principal, the event will now show as Busy instead of Tentative
- Preferences to automatically sign and encrypt outgoing messages are now respected when using Resend
- Decrease and increase indent actions in the Format menu now work properly for numbered lists
- Position of the separator between the calendar sidebar and the mini calendar is now maintained
There is a known issue mentioned in the change log.
Certificate for outlook.office365.com keeps prompting intermittently.This issue is being actively investigated; stayed tuned for updates
This Microsoft Office update is available in the App Store on macOS devices for members of the Office Insider program. You need to be a paid Office 365 subscriber to join the Office Insider program.