The most innovative and feature rich Vivaldi browser has got a new portion of updates in the developer snapshot 1874.7. Besides general fixes and improvements, there are a couple of changes made to the clock and video pop-out features.
In the Clock Alarm feature, you can now specify a sound for its notifications. Right-click on the clock area in the status bar of Vivaldi. From the Notification sound, you can pick the sound you want to hear for alarms.
In the pop-out video (Picture-in-Picture) you can now seek forward and backwards using cursor (arrow) keys.
There are also fixes in the developer snapshot.
- [Address bar] Completed characters overwritten when typing in the URL field quickly, after opening a new tab (VB-61340)
- [Address bar] Esc should only close the drop down but not the ‘search as a button’ popup (VB-65746)
- [Address bar][Extensions] Clicking twice on an extension should close the the popup (VB-65289)
- [Address bar][Extensions] Popup arrow becomes misaligned (VB-65248)
- [Address bar][Extensions] Switching extensions should result in correct popup opening and closing (VB-65382)
Vivaldi 3.0 is close to its final release, bringing its exciting features to the stable branch. On of them I personally waiting for is the built-in ad and tracker blocker.
You can download the current developer snapshot from the official announcement.