Microsoft has updated the official Windows 10 ISO images which are available for download to Insiders. The update features a set of ISO images of Windows 10 version 20H2 (build 19042), along with the ISO files for the Dev Channel build 20201 that was released earlier today. Interested users can get them to perform a clean install of the newest Windows release.
Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2 is the successor to the May 2020 Update version 2004 released in May 2020. Windows 10 version 20H2 is a minor update with a smaller set of enhancements focused primarily on select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements. Check out the changes introduced in this release here:
Microsoft considers the released images as a 'technical preview', so there is no warranty from the company that the OS will operate smoothly on your device.
Also, you can download
Windows 10 build 20201 ISO images (the current Dev channel release), and
Windows 10 build 19041 ISO images which have become available as the download option for the Release Preview channel.
If you want to download the ISO files, do the following.
To Download Official ISO Images for Windows 10 build 19042,
- Sign in with your Microsoft Account tied to the Insider Program on the following page.
- Pick 'Build 19042' from the list of the available versions.
- Select the desired language, e.g. English, and confirm your choice.
- Download the 32-bit or 64-bit ISO file.
You are done. Now you are ready to perform a clean install of Windows 10.
At the moment of this writing, Microsoft offers the following ISO images of Windows 10 Insider Preview:
- Dev Channel - build 20201
- Beta Channel - build 19042
- Release Preview - 19041
- Dev Channel Enterprise Edition - 20201
- Beta Channel Enterprise Edition - 19042
- Release Preview Enterprise Edition - 19041
- Dev Channel Home China - 20201
- Dev Channel Home China - 19042
- Release Preview Home China - 19041
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!