If you are following Windows 10 IoT development, you might be happy to hear that a new build 17115 is out for Insiders. This is from the upcoming "redstone 4" branch, also known as "Spring Creators Update", and comes with a couple of new features. Also, the release includes bug fixes and minor improvements.
The new build of Windows IoT feature the following changes.
New this build:
- General bug fixes
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- F5 application deployment of headed foreground UWP apps will not work on the first attempt. The second attempt should be successful.
- Cannot install image using NOOBS.
- Hummingboard fails to boot when installing builds to eMMC.
- Unable to deploy Node.js sample in 64-bit.
Source: MSDN forums.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!