Microsoft today released Windows 10 build 14965 to Windows Insiders on the Slow Ring. The same build was recently released for Fast Ring insiders. This build represents the development branch of Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703.
Windows 10 build 14965 comes with a number of interesting feature. Here are some of them:
- Registry Editor gets address bar shorthand notation support
- A new Virtual Touchpad feature
- Windows 10 Creators Update is getting volume and brightness sliders in Action Center
- Windows 10 Creators Update is getting People Bar
- Windows Defender is getting a revamped UI in Windows 10 Creators Update
- Microsoft Edge will get a session manager and tab browser in Windows 10 Creators Update
- A refined user interface of Ink Workspace
Windows 10 build 14965 comes with a number of bug fixes and performance improvements. As of this writing, it was released only to PC users on the Slow Ring of the Windows Insider program. The official ISO images haven't been released yet, but they should appear very soon.
You might be interested in reading the following articles:
- Windows 10 build 14965 is out for Fast Ring Insiders
- Changes in Windows 10 build 14965 which were not announced
- Download MUI language packs for Windows 10 build 14965
If you are on the Slow ring of the Windows Insiders program, then go to Settings -> Update & security -> Windows Update -> Check for updates.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!