Yesterday, Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 build 14295 for Slow Ring insiders. As usual, the official ISO images are also released for the Slow Ring. So, if you need to re-install Windows 10 Insider Preview from scratch, here is what you have to do.
Open the following web page in your browser and follow the instructions below.
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: