Yesterday, Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 build 14295 for Slow Ring insiders. As usual, the official ISO images are also released for the Slow Ring. So, if you need to re-install Windows 10 Insider Preview from scratch, here is what you have to do.
Open the following web page in your browser and follow the instructions below.
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
6 thoughts on “Windows 10 build 14295 official ISOs are now available”
There is a latest official ISO of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N Italian or multi ?
I don’t think so. It looks like there are only the 5 options for now.
Thanks for this post. I saw it and installed this official ISO some 15 or so hours ago. An enjoyable way to spend free time on the weekend.
(I installed the unofficial one you wrote about recently, but was happier to install this official one.)
don’t mention it.
This build fixes the “Settings App Crashes When Pinning a Group to the Start Menu” issue.
Thanks, good to know.