Yesterday, Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 build 14295 for Slow Ring insiders. As usual, the official ISO images are also released for the Slow Ring. So, if you need to re-install Windows 10 Insider Preview from scratch, here is what you have to do.
To install Windows 10 build 14295 using official ISO images provided by Microsoft, do the following.
Open the following web page in your browser and follow the instructions below.
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!