A new version of Windows Tweaker was released today. As usual, I fixed issues reported by users and added some new features. Let's see these changes in detail.
- The feature "Disable Action Center" in Windows 10 now requires a restart. It is required for this tweak.
- The button Open Defender Options was not working correctly in non-English OS.
- All Advanced Appearance settings related to window appearance and metrics will modify the Registry directly. They will no longer use Windows API functions because they are buggy and produce issues for a notable amount of users.
- When "Show All Folders" is enabled in the Navigation pane of File Explorer, the folders which were removed from This PC were still visible in the left pane. This is fixed.
- Fixed incorrect 64-bit operating system detection in "Customize This PC Folders".
That's it. Feel free to report any bugs you find and make your own suggestions. You can download Winaero Tweaker here:
Download Winaero Tweaker | The list of Winaero Tweaker features | Winaero Tweaker FAQ
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!