Another developer version of the innovative Vivaldi browser is out. Build 1511.4 represents the upcoming version 2.5 of the app. It includes new options for adjusting the Speed Dial size along with an updated Chromium engine version.
Vivaldi was started with the promise of giving you a highly customizable, full-featured, innovative browser. It looks like its developers kept their promise - there is no other browser on the market which offers the same amount of options and features. While Vivaldi is built on Chrome's engine, power users are the target user base, like the classic Opera 12 browser. Vivaldi was created by former Opera co-founder and developed keeping in mind Opera's usability and power.
Speed Dial size options
There are a number of new options that have been added under “Preferences → Start Page → Speed Dial” that allow changing the Speed Dial size. It is now possible to make it bigger, smaller, or scale to fit the number of columns.
This Vivaldi version is built on top of Chromium 74.0.3729.55.
A new Quick Command
This build includes a new quick command to deselect all selected tabs. You can launch it from the F2 dialog, or assign a gesture and a keyboard shortcut to quickly execute it.
- Tab-tiling breaks various features of Vivaldi.
- The text input field on google.com is misaligned after arriving via redirect: Appears to be related to detection of our user agent (VB-51893)
- Windows: 64-bit for Win7+ | 32-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.10+
- Linux: DEB 64-bit (Recommended) | DEB 32-bit
- Linux: RPM 64-bit (Recommended) | RPM 32-bit
- Linux: DEB ARM32-bit (Unsupported) | DEB ARM64-bit (Unsupported)
- Linux: non-DEB/RPM
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!