Vivaldi is an innovative Chromium-based browser with unique useful features. It is created with a modern engine by the same people who created the good old Opera browser with the "Presto" engine. It is oriented towards power users who like customization. The browser is in active development. Currently, it is close to the 1.4 release. Version 1.4 RC 1 has introduced the ability to schedule themes.
If you install Vivaldi 1.4, you'll find the appropriate option in Settings, under Themes. See the following screenshot:
The browser allows you to switch its theme on a schedule. The user can schedule more than one theme change during the day.
Other changes available in this release are:
- The ability to restore the last closed tab by middle-click on the trash bin icon.
- A new icon for the snapshot version of the browser. Now it is dark instead of the default red one.
You can download Vivaldi 1.4 RC using the following links:
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- Mac: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
The complete change log can be found here.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!