How to View, Delete, and Print Windows 10 Sticky Notes on Outlook.com
Microsoft add Sticky Notes support to their Outlook web service. Earlier, you could access your Sticky Notes from various places, such as OneNote app on Android, OneNote web app, Outlook for Windows Desktop, etc. Finally, Sticky Notes is coming to the Outlook web site.
Sticky Notes is a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app which is bundled with Windows 10 starting in "Anniversary Update" and comes with a number of features which the classic desktop app didn't have. You can learn about its exclusive options HERE.
The key features of Sticky Notes UWP app
- Create Sticky Notes – A simple and smart design that makes capturing your all your notes – small and big – easy, quick and fun.
- Sync Your Notes – Take your notes with you, and back them up. Never worry about losing your notes again.
- One click access – Access your Sticky Notes with just a click of your Surface Pen to bring up the Windows 10 Ink Workspace.
- Type or write, the choice is yours – Use your Surface Pen with Sticky Notes to capture your ideas in your very own handwriting or if you prefer to type, tap away.
- Notes List – Not ready to delete a sticky note? Save it for later in the note list and find it with search.
- Images – Add images to your Sticky Notes. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Create Cortana Reminders – Never forget a note again with Cortana. Jot down a time or date and it will be highlighted. Tap on it to create a Cortana reminder.
- Added intelligence – Sticky Notes detects addresses, emails, and cell numbers so all you have to do is tap to open Maps, Mail, or Skype.
- Dark Mode – Turn your notes dark and capture those nighttime thoughts. Sticky Notes supports dark mode app-wide.
With Outlook.com integration, you will get the following updates.
To View, Delete, and Print Windows 10 Sticky Notes on Outlook.com,
- Open the Outlook.com website in your favorite web browser, and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click on the Notes folder under Folders on the left.
- You can now pick a note to view it.
- To delete it, hover over the Note icon next to the note title, so it will turn into the Delete icon. Also there is a dedicated button in the toolbar for that.
- To print selected notes, click on the More icon with three dots (...), and select Print from the menu.
You can get the updated Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store:
- Fix: Windows 10 Sticky Notes App Doesn’t Sync Notes
- Useful Sticky Notes Hotkeys in Windows 10
- Old Classic Sticky Notes for Windows 10 version 1809
- Enable or Disable Delete Confirmation for Sticky Notes in Windows 10
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!