My friend, PainteR has updated his Universal Watermark Disabler app. It can clean up your Windows Desktop by removing any watermarks from it in Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8. It is a free app. The updated version includes several bug fixes and adds support for the latest Windows 10 build 10031.
Universal Watermark Disabler 188.8.131.52 features the following changes:
- An updated method of detecting the watermark lines.
- Fixed removed text in the Copy dialog.
- Fixed watermark text handling routines, it will not be messed up with other text any more.
- Added support for Windows 10 build 10031 and above.
How to use Universal Watermark Disabler 184.108.40.206
- Download Universal Watermark Disabler from its download page.
- Run and confirm the UAC prompt.
- Here is the main window of the Universal Watermark Disabler app:
Save all opened documents and click the Install button. You will be signed out automatically, and Explorer will be closed:
- The next time you sign in, you will not get the the watermark on the Desktop.
All credits for the coding of this app go to PainteR. Special thanks go to Tihiy, the author of StartIsBack for providing help and support.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!