The PowerShell 7 platform has received a new update. Preview 2 for the upcoming version 7.2 is now available for download. Microsoft has detailed a number of improvements that included in this version.
What's new in PowerShell 7.2 Preview 2
- Improve detection of mutable value types
-PipelineVariableis set for all output from script cmdlets
PSAnsiRendering: Enable ANSI formatting via
$PSStyleand support suppressing ANSI output
IEnumerablevariant of replace operator
- Refactor multiply operation for better performance in two
Datetime.Nowas the random seed for AppLocker test file content
- Avoid unnecessary array allocations when searching in GAC
- Avoid creating instances of the generated delegate helper class in
General Cmdlet Updates and Fixes
- Write better error message if config file is broken
- Make AppLocker Enforce mode take precedence over UMCI Audit mode
New-Objectin NoLanguage mode under lock down
-Streamparameter now works with directories
- Avoid an exception if file system does not support reparse points
CA1012: Abstract types should not have public constructors
SA1212: Property accessors should follow order
Download PowerShell 7.2
The app is available for download on the GitHub.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!