Microsoft today released the final version of .NET Framework 4.7.1. The release is available for Windows 10 1703, 1607, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 , Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Here is how to get it.
The change log comes with the following highlights:
- Accessibility improvements in narration, high contrast and focus control areas
- .NET Framework support for .NET Standard 2.0 and compiler features
- More secure SHA-2 support in ASP.NET and System.Messaging
- Configuration builders
- ASP.NET Execution step feature
- ASP.NET HttpCookie parsing
- Enhancements in Visual Tree for WPF applications
- Performance and reliability improvements
To download the .NET Framework 4.7.1 offline installer, use the following link.
Alternatively, you can use the web installer download link:
The .NET Framework 4.7.1 is supported on the following Windows versions:
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (included in-box)
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
The .NET Framework 4.7.1 is supported on the following Windows Server versions:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
That's it. Source: .NET Blog.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!