Microsoft Build 2020 contains more than 600 sessions. The company has published a session catalog that allows watching all of them now.Due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis, the event is going in the digital/online format only this year. Also, the company has enabled free registration, so anyone can join.
The catalog includes a huge number of sessions dedicated to Windows 10, WSL2, Windows Insider Program, and for apps like Windows Terminal and PowerToys.
There is also a session named Unifying and evolving the Windows app platform. It describes how "the Windows app platform is evolving and unifying Win32 and UWP so your present and future apps can easily target 1 billion+ Windows devices", hosted by Jesse Bishop, company's principal program manager lead on the Microsoft developer ecosystem and platform team.
Here are some sessions to check out.
- Create collaborative docs and apps with Microsoft Fluid Framework
- Building the tools to work and learn, with Jha and guests
- Everything you need to know about WinUI
- Get started with Windows Package Manager
- Unifying and evolving the Windows app platform
Check out the full session catalog here.