New AI Copilot features will soon enhance Microsoft 365 apps and services. The Redmond software giant has announced that OneNote, Loop, Viva Learning, and Whiteboard will all receive the Copilot update. It is important to note that AI features in Microsoft 365 are currently in a closed preview.
Microsoft has revealed that Copilot will be added to OneNote, Loop, Whiteboard, and Viva Learning. With Copilot in OneNote, users can plan, generate ideas, create lists, and organize information, making it easy to find what they need. Copilot in Loop will be able to intelligently summarize the content of the page, coordinating all the goals and stages. These AI features are expected to be available to users in the near future.
The key features of Copilot in these services are as follows.
- Copilot in PowerPoint allows you to generate images to reinforce the material on your slides. The images will be generated by the DALL-E model from OpenAI.
- In Outlook, artificial intelligence will offer tips and tricks on text mood and tone to help users write better emails and communicate more confidently with others.
- Copilot in OneNote will be able to post plans, generate ideas, create lists, and organize information to help users find what they need.
- Copilot in Whiteboard makes Microsoft Teams meetings and brainstorming more creative and efficient. Using natural language, you can ask Copilot to generate ideas, organize ideas into topics, create a project to bring ideas to life, and summarize content on a board.
- Copilot in Loop helps your team summarize all the content on your Loop page for better collaboration.
- Copilot in Viva Learning will offer natural language chat to help users create a customized learning experience, including ways to improve skills, find relevant learning materials, and schedule appointments for assigned trainings.
It's important to note that Copilot for Microsoft 365 is currently only available to 20 enterprise customers. However, 600 additional companies can join the trial for a fee. The timing of the full release of this feature is not yet known.
You'll find the announcement here.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!