Sticky Notes is a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app which is bundled with Windows 10 starting in "Anniversary Update" and comes with a number of features which the classic desktop app didn't have. Starting in version 3.1, the app allows managing your notes online on the web.
If you are not familiar with the third version of the Sticky Notes app, here are its key features:
- Sync (& backup) your notes across your Windows devices.
- If you have a lot of notes, your desktop can get a bit crowded! We are introducing a new home for all your notes. You can choose which notes to stick to your desktop or tuck them away and find them again easily with search.
- Before all the beautiful sunshine arrived, we channeled our dark energy into a dark themed note: Charcoal Note.
- Crossing tasks off feel better than deleting them! Now you can style your note with the new formatting bar.
- You may notice that Sticky Notes is performing a lot faster – that is completely on purpose.
- We’ve applied so much polish that the app is starting to look like a shiny pony!
- Drastic improvements on being more inclusive:
- Using assistive technologies and Narrator.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Using mouse, touch, and pen.
- High Contrast.
- Dark theme
If you sign in to Sticky Notes with your Microsoft account, you will able to manage your notes online on the web. Here is how it can be done.
To manage Windows 10 Sticky Notes online on the Web, do the following.
- Navigate to the Sticky Notes web site.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account you use in Windows 10.
- You can now add, delete, edit, and change color of your notes just like in the Sticky Notes app in Windows 10.
- The changes you made will be automatically synced with your Windows 10 devices.
- Useful Sticky Notes Hotkeys in Windows 10
- Old Classic Sticky Notes for Windows 10 version 1809
- Enable or Disable Delete Confirmation for Sticky Notes in Windows 10
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: