Mozilla has issued a minor update to Firefox 80. Version 80.0.1 comes with five fixes, and it will be available via the automatic update system of the browser.
Version 80.0.1 comes with the following change log.
- Fixed a performance regression when encountering new intermediate CA certificates (bug 1661543)
- Fixed crashes possibly related to GPU resets (bug 1627616)
- Fixed rendering on some sites using WebGL (bug 1659225)
- Fixed the zoom-in keyboard shortcut on Japanese language builds (bug 1661895)
- Fixed download issues related to extensions and cookies (bug 1655190)
Firefox 80 was released a few days ago to the stable branch. It is notable for having a new blocklist of add-ons, improved security, and the ability to set it as the default PDF viewer on Windows.
If you affected by any of the above bugs, you should install today's update in order to get them resolved.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!