The Weather app in Windows 10 can display the temperature in Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C). Users not in the United States might want to switch the unit to the more familiar Celsius scale and vice versa. Switching between these two units in the Weather app is quite easy. Here is how it can be done.
Windows 10 comes with the Weather app which allows the user to get the weather forecast for your current location. It can show average temperatures and record data for your place and around the world. It is a Store (UWP) app developed by Microsoft which uses the MSN service to get accurate 10-day and hourly forecasts.
The app can display the temperature in Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C). You can switch between them quickly with a single keystroke.
To change Fahrenheit to Celsius in the Weather app in Windows 10, do the following.
- Launch the Weather app. It can be found in the Start menu.Tip: you can save your time. See How to navigate apps by alphabet in Windows 10 Start menu.
- Press the Alt + Enter shortcut keys together on the keyboard to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
The Weather app showing the temperature in Fahrenheit:
The Weather app showing the temperature in Celsius:
Another quick way you can use is the F (Fahrenheit) or C (Celsius) letters next to the temperature degree values. These letters are clickable.
Finally, you can change the temperature unit to Fahrenheit or Celsius in the Weather app settings.
How to Change Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Weather app Settings
- Launch the Weather app from the Start menu.
- Click the gear glyph icon in the bottom left corner to open the Settings page.
- The Settings page will appear on the screen.Under Show temperature in, set the desired option and you are done.
Now read: How to Get Weather Forecast In PowerShell.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!