How to Download Linux Mint 19.3 Wallpapers
Linux Mint 19.3 "Tricia" features very beautiful wallpapers which many users would be happy to use on their PCs, e.g. in Windows or in other Linux distro. Here is how to download them.
Wallpapers I am talking about look as follows:
The set contains 22 images with beautiful landscapes and nature photos and other amazing pictures which look nice on the desktop.
You can download the whole image set here:
The file is a TAR.GZ archive. It can be easily unpacked using any modern archiver app. My favorite tool is 7-zip.
To Download Linux Mint 19.3 Wallpapers,
- Download the file using the link above.
- Open the file
mint-backgrounds-tricia_1.1.tar.gzin 7-zip. There, you will find the file
- Double click it to open its contents.
- Go to the folder mint-backgrounds-tricia.
- Open the folder backgrounds.
- Finally, open the folder linuxmint-tricia. There you will find all images included to this release:
Linux Mint 19.3 has the Tricia code name. This version of the distro comes with Cinnamon 4.4, Xfce 4.14, and MATE 1.22. It includes a number of improvements to Software Manager, backup, system reliability, performance, and the UI.
For reference, see