The ExplorerPatcher's developer, Valentin-Gabriel Radu, has reacted on Microsoft's statement on the Windows Health Dashboard that is recommended to uninstall the app before installing Moment 2 Update. He has released a new version of ExplorerPatcher resolves all the issues with Windows 11 version 22H2, Build 22621.1344. Now you can enjoy classic features and familiar appearance of Windows 10 in the latest stable Windows 11.
The latest ExplorerPatcher comes with the following change log.
Tested on OS builds 22621.1344, 22000.1574, and 19044.1466.
Please make sure you are connected to the Internet while installing, the application might need to perform one-time downloads for several resources in order to enable full functionality
- Windows 10 taskbar: Fixed a bug that crashed
exploreron OS build 22621.1344. (f9d702e)
- Weather: Fixed a bug that displayed the widget area using a different background color. (cc0af46)
- Weather: Fixed a bug that might throw a script error when certain elements are not ready. (c083327)
- Weather: Fixed a bug that could prevent the widget from properly loading. (a8c7fba)
- ep_extra: Implemented a loadable module for Windows 7's Alt-Tab. (ca8ce13)
- ep_extra: Implemented an
ep_extra-based loader. (1f4b586)
So, as of now, you can enjoy both ExplorerPatcher and StartIsBack on Windows 11 "February 2023 Update". If you need some ideas for what you can use these apps, check out our guide on restoring classic taskbar and Start menu.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: