Developers of the innovative Vivaldi browser today released a new snapshot of their product. Snapshot 1.7.704.3 from the new development branch represents the upcoming version 1.7. The first snapshot of version 1.7 comes with a new feature - the ability to take screenshots of web pages or even the browser itself.
Here is how it works.
Install Vivaldi 1.7.704.3. You can use these download links:
- Windows: 32-bit for Win7+ (Recommended) | 64-bit for Win7+
- macOS: 10.9+
- Linux DEB: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
- Linux RPM: 64-bit (Recommended) | 32-bit
You can take screenshots of an entire page (even outside of the currently visible area) or a selection of your choosing, including the browser UI itself.
C:\Users\your user name\Pictures\Vivaldi Captures
There is no user interface option yet to change this folder.
Tip: you can take a screenshot of the opened page in other browsers too. See the following articles:
- How to take a screenshot of the opened page in Firefox without using addons
- Take a screenshot of a specific web page element in Firefox
- Make screenshot of web page with device frame in Chrome
Do you like this new feature of the Vivaldi browser? Tell us in the comments.