Microsoft today released the official ISO images for Windows 10 version 21H1. Using them, you can perform a clean installation of build 19043. This build is currently available in the Beta channel for Insiders.
The company has updated the ISO image download page for Insiders by making the 21H1 ISO images available. The released files contain Windows 10 Build 19043, which is supposed to be the final version of Windows 10 version 21H1.
Microsoft considers the released images as a 'technical preview', so there is no warranty from the company that the OS will operate smoothly on your device.
Windows 10 21H1 has the same hardware requirements as Windows 10 20H2. The OS is just a slightly more significant update than a regular cumulative update. You will find some visible improvements and new features, but overall you can describe the Windows 10 21H1 update as quite a small one.
Windows 10 version 21H1 will be distributed to consumers in March or April 2021 with KB4598291. it will eventually appear as an optional update for Windows 10 2004 and Windows 10 20H2. As you may have already guessed, it is an enablement package that turns the mentioned versions into Build 19043.
If you want to download the ISO files, do the following.
Download Windows 21H1 ISO images for build 19043
- Sign in with your Microsoft Account tied to the Insider Program on the following page.
- Pick 'Build 19043' from the list of the available versions.
- Select the desired language, e.g. English, and confirm your choice.
- Download the 32-bit or 64-bit ISO file.
You are done. Now you are ready to perform a clean install of Windows 10.
At the moment of this writing, Microsoft offers the following ISO images of Windows 10 Insider Preview:
- Dev Channel - build 21286
- Beta Channel - build 19043
- Release Preview - 19042
- Dev Channel Enterprise Edition - 20286
- Beta Channel Enterprise Edition - 19043
- Release Preview Enterprise Edition - 19042
- Dev Channel Home China - 20286
- Beta Channel Home China - 19043
- Release Preview Home China - 19042
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: