Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.1825 and Build 22631.1825 (KB5026440) to the Beta Channel. This time both builds share the changelog, which comes mostly with fixes. The only change is the Settings app that is now able to display the full amount of storage capacity of all your OneDrive subscriptions.
What's new in Windows 11 Beta Build 22631.1825/22621.1825
- New! With this update, the Accounts page in Settings will display the full amount of cloud storage for all your OneDrive subscriptions.
- Fixed an issue with the source of points that prevented this function from working with files containing class definitions in Windows PowerShell.
- Fixed an issue that affected exe files after logout. This issue occurred after updating a Windows 11 Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) device and signing in.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the Server Message Block (SMB) share being unable to be accessed due to "Out of memory resources" or "Insufficient system resources" errors.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred when printing a formatted document.
- Fixed an issue resulting in audio playback not working on devices with certain processors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to stop working when using Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
- Fixed an issue where the touch keyboard would sometimes display the wrong layout depending on the current input area.
- Fixed installation issue with some multifunction label printers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a GSOD when NTFS accessed a reparse point. An error occurs when a canceled FSCTL Set operation modifies the reparse tag.
- Fixed an issue with Narrator. It now correctly pronounces the attributes for "misspelled" "deletion change" and "comment".
- Fixed an issue that caused the system to freeze when rendering a grayscale bitmap.
- Fixed an issue resulting in devices with multiple GPUs not being able to select the default high-end GPU on the Graphics page in Options.
- The update changes the International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) ranges for some mobile service providers.
- Fixed an issue with the Event Viewer that affected the display of forwarded events.
- Fixed issue with Chinese and Japanese Input Method Editor (IME). Because of it, the search in the Emoji Panel window did not work for some users.
- Fixed an issue with the Chinese and Japanese Handwriting Panel that caused the tool to not display suggested words or become completely unresponsive after selecting a word from the list of suggested words.
- Fixed an issue resulting in GSOD appearing when exiting Modern Standby. Error 0x13A KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION.
- Fixed an issue with Windows Firewall that blocked all connections to the IP address of the Captive Portal service. This happened when selecting the Captive Portal Addresses option.
- Fixed an issue that occurred on Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) connected devices. Because of it, "Windows Firewall" could not apply the correct domain and profile.
- Fixed an issue that caused the runas tool to not work . The system behaved as if you were not logged into the account.
- Changed Microsoft India support phone number for Windows activation.
- Fixed an issue that could cause applications to become unresponsive when certain actions are called, such as closing a window (WM_CLOSE).
- Fixed an issue with the Event Viewer that limited the number of event sources that non-admin users can access.
- Fixed an issue where a Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) cluster might fail to start after a periodic password change. The error code is 1326.
- Fixed an issue affecting access to tab settings for sites in IE mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to receive unexpected password expiration notifications. This happened if the account was configured to use "Smart Card is Required for Interactive Logon" with the "Enable rolling of expiring NTLM secrets" setting.
- Fixed an issue with the touch keyboard that was displaying the wrong layout for French Canadian.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!