If you are following Windows 10 IoT development, you might be happy to hear that a new build 17101 is out for Insiders. This is from the upcoming "redstone 4" branch and comes with a number of new features. The release comes with the bug fixes and minor improvements.
The new build of Windows IoT feature the following changes.
New this build:
- General bug fixes
- F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
- F5 application deployment of headed foreground UWP apps will not work on the first attempt. The second attempt should be successful.
- UWP startup apps will be replaced by IoT Core default app.
- Azure DM setup is not working.
- Settings entered before flashing (computer name, password and Wi-Fi profile) do not get applied to the device.
- Docker fails to start for the containers.
Source: MSDN forums.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!