The update KB3176938, which was initially released to the Release Preview ring, has reached the production branch. Here is the change log for this update.
- Improved reliability of Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, multi-factor authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, facial recognition, graphics, Windows Store, and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance related to purchasing Windows Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support of new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, remote desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon, and Cortana.
The update should be available through Settings - Update & recovery - Windows Update.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
One thought on “Windows 10 for PCs build 14393.105 is available for production branch users”
please upload CAB/MSU file!