Microsoft is releasing today Build 19041.153 to Windows Insiders running Windows 10 version 2004 "20H1" in the Slow Ring. There are a few fixes in this update.
The update is releasing in the form of cumulative update KB4541738.
What's new in Windows 10 Build 19041.153
- We fixed an issue that might prevent ActiveX content from loading.
- We fixed an issue that might cause Microsoft browsers to bypass proxy servers.
- We fixed an issue with rendering PeerDist-encoded content in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- We changed how the Linux kernel in WSL2 is installed and serviced on your machine, for more details please read this Windows Command Line blog post.
- Security updates to Windows Server, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Silicon Platform, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Windows Kernel, Windows Core Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Peripherals, Windows Network Security and Containers, and Windows Update Stack.
There is also a know issue.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
If you have configured your device to receive updates from the Slow Ring ring, open Settings - > Update & recovery and click on the Check for Updates button on the right. This will install the latest available Insider Preview of Windows 10.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: