Windows 10 build 10049 has been released and many people are curious to know what is new in this build. Well, here is a brief change log which will give you an idea of what Microsoft is working on. Read the rest.
The following changes were detected in Windows 10 build 10049 compared to the previous build 10041.
- "Project Spartan" is a new browser to replace Internet Explorer as the default browser
- Edge replaces Trident as the rendering engine
- You can now draw on web pages
- Comments can now be added to web pages (like Office)
- Reading Mode is now built-in for desktops
- Reading List is now built-in
- Cortana is now built-in
- IE is no longer a default pinned item on the taskbar and is replaced by Project Spartan's globe icon
Alarms & Clocks
- Alarms has been renamed to Alarms & Clocks
- The option bar has been updated with a new design
- The interface is now white by default
- More options are visible in the smaller screen
- Some buttons have been rearranged
- Number buttons are now shown in bold
- The interface is now white by default (via studio384)
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!