Once Vivaldi 1.9 was released to the stable branch, the next version of the browser reached the developer branch. A new snapshot of the upcoming version of Vivaldi (1.10.856.16), comes with a number of improvements to quick commands.
The official announcement states the following:
If you like staying close to your keyboard as you browse, chances are you’re not a stranger to Vivaldi’s Quick Commands. Controlling everything from your keyboard has just gotten better with our latest snapshot – we have rolled out a total of ten Quick Commands improvements. If you haven’t been using this handy functionality yet, now would definitely be the time to give it a try.
The changes are as follows:
- Add the page actions to quick command
- Allow content type exclusion
- Fallback icon for open tabs
- Enabling reader mode from Quick Commands removes focus from web page
- Keep focus in Quick Commands on page load or tab switch (VB-28558)
- Omit irrelevant commands
- Overlapping placeholder text
- Search includes bookmarks from Trash
- Show number of open tabs in title
- Typing gets increasingly slow with a big set of bookmarks
To try out this feature, you need to install Vivaldi 1.10.856.16.
Download Vivaldi 1.10.856.16
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!