Windows 10 Anniversary Update is coming soon and it brings a number of changes to Windows 10. You can read all of our articles spanning two pages to learn what is changing in this release of Windows 10. While there are plenty of new features and minor changes, everyone has his or her favorite feature. What changes do you like about this update?
For me personally, the following features in Windows 10, version 1607 are useful.
1. Combined Start Menu list of recently added apps, most used apps and all apps.
2. Action Center corner icon with animation whenever a new notification appears:
3. Calendar events integrated into taskbar clock.
4. Volume flyout that allows switching between multiple audio output devices.
5. Keyboard shortcut to see taskbar clock and calendar flyout.
What is your favorite feature in this update to Windows 10? Do you dislike any changes they have made? Tell us in the comments.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!