Microsoft is releasing a new version of the Sticky Notes app to everyone. With version 3.7, which previously available to Fast Ring insiders only, Microsoft introduces a number of useful changes and new features to the Sticky Notes app. Here are the key changes in this release.
Sticky Notes is a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app which is bundled with Windows 10 starting in "Anniversary Update" and comes with a number of features which the classic desktop app didn't have. You can learn about its exclusive options HERE.
The change log for Sticky Notes v3.7 comes with the following highlights.
- Ink Analysis is back! There was a bad bug preventing you from getting ink insights and handwriting analysis, but we squashed it.
- Insights is better than ever! We did a bunch of bug fixing and improvements, including remembering insights across sessions and even remembering them when you go offline.
- Selecting text has never been more colorful! We decided to embrace the rainbow – try it on dark mode for an extra delightful experience.
- Various bug fixes, accessibility fixes, performance improvements.
You can get the updated Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store:
- Fix: Windows 10 Sticky Notes App Doesn’t Sync Notes
- Useful Sticky Notes Hotkeys in Windows 10
- Old Classic Sticky Notes for Windows 10 version 1809
- Enable or Disable Delete Confirmation for Sticky Notes in Windows 10
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: