Windows Admin Center 2007 replaces the previously released version 1910, which had become generally available at Microsoft Ignite in 2019.
Here are the key changes in Windows Admin Center 2007
- Windows Admin Center now provides a graphical cluster deployment workflow, inducing the GUI for cluster creation, deployment, nand more.
- An revamped look of the user interface.
- Updates to Core tools, including Active Directory tool version 0.85.0, an update to Windows Admin Center containers extension, and the ability to clone a virtual machine with one click.
- The software-defined networking (SDN) monitoring tool has got a new feature called Data Path Diagnostics, which automates packet captures to diagnose issues with data paths in SDN.
Microsoft has mentioned the following Bug fixes and accessibility improvements
- Schedule restarts in the Updates tool: We have fixed the bug where users could not schedule restarts in the Updates tool.
- Connecting to Hyper-V servers: In the previous release, there was a bug that prevented connection to Hyper-V servers. That has been fixed.
- Accessibility fixes: We have been working hard to improve accessibility within the product.
How to get the update
You can get the latest version of Windows Admin Center here.