Microsoft has released a new version 2202.4000 of Windows Subsystem for Android. The new WSA is available in the Windows Insider Dev and Beta Channels. It includes Android 13 security updates, and improves hardware support, along with audio issues and security fixes.
The underlying Android image is still based on Android 13, which is the latest stable OS version as of this writing.
The update incorporates security fixes available for Android 13, as well as generally improves the WSA platform. Here are the changes.
What's new in Windows Subsystem for Android 2302.4000
- Stability improvements to graphics card selection
- Updates to the Windows Subsystem for Android Settings app to include performance options for graphics cards
- Docking and undocking with external monitors issues fixed with the subsystem
- Fixes to apps with audio buffer issues
- Android 13 security updates
The official announcement is published here.
You can install WSA from the Microsoft Store. Visit this link for that.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!