It is safe to say that Windows 11 is still far from public release. According to Microsoft, the latest operating system will be out later this year. Although you can only download a preview version of Windows 11, Intel has already prepared a GPU driver with the official Windows 11 support. Intel DCH Graphics driver version 188.8.131.5284 is now available for users with supported hardware.
The main highlight of the update is "Windows 11 support," which enables Windows 11 Auto HDR on computers with Intel 10th gen CPUs. Besides, the latest driver brings F1 2021 support and reduced loading times in Moonlight Blade and Call of Duty: Warzone. Finally, here is a list of bug fixes and other improvements.
- Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics: Minor graphic anomalies seen in Fortnite, Balan: Wonderworld.
- Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics: Intermittent crash or hang seen in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (DX12), Marvel’s Avengers (DX12).
- Blank Display observed with 5120x2160 resolution at 50Hz setting.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Shadowman Remastered(Vulkan), Dark Souls III, Gangstar New Orleans, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Vulkan), World of Tanks (DX12).
- Minor graphic anomalies seen in Dirt 5 (DX12), Watch Dogs: Legion (DX12), Control (DX12), Far Cry: New Dawn (when starting from a saved file), 3DMark: FireStrike.
- HDMI 2.0 monitor cannot light up after resume from sleep or standby.
- Display abnormal when 4K monitor connected and switched to duplicate displays.
- Visual anomalies seen on internal panel during .wmv movie playback in Movies & TV app under high CPU usage on 11th Generation Intel Core™ H-Series mobile Processors.
Intel DCH Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20684 is available on systems with Windows 10 1809 or higher and Windows 11. Apart from running one of the latest versions of Windows 10 or 11, you need a computer with Intel 6th gen CPUs or better.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options: