If you are a Windows 10 Insider on the Fast Ring, then Microsoft has prepared a surprise for you. Two built-in apps, Sticky Notes and Skype Preview, got updates today.
The Sticky Notes app comes with following changes:
- When you've completed something in your notes, you can now strike it out by highlighting the text and hitting Ctrl+T.
- Prefer to keep your notes compact and small in size? You can now change their color without having to make them larger.
- Fun fact: It's estimated that over 40% of the world is bilingual. If that includes you, we fixed a bug that would show you the incorrect smart insights when switching your keyboard language.
- Your Sticky Notes app was getting a little confused if you were using alt to create special letters or characters that you needed. That bug is now officially squashed!
- We heard that some of you were seeing the app crash when highlighting text and then typing. Sorry, it's all fixed now.
The app is available HERE.
The Skype Preview app got an improved translator feature with an extended list of supported languages.
So, now your conversations can be translated to the languages above in real time, including voice calls.
Additionally, the app comes with the following fixes and improvements:
- Introduce friends and family on Skype by sharing their Skype contact details
- Capture and share video messages with friends and family on Skype—even if they’re not online
- Manage your conversations and save time by marking conversations as read or unread
- Don’t miss another call by forwarding them to a mobile or landline