Microsoft has released a new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge build 102.0.1235.1 to the Dev channel. The most important changes are the ability to quickly open tabs from other devices, sleeping tabs improvements, and reliability fixes.
What's new in Microsoft Edge 102.0.1235.1
- Added the Tabs From Other Devices item to the tabs button in the title bar. Earlier, you had to open the History flyout. Now you can access them much faster.
Important changes and fixes
- Fixed an issue where all tabs crash with an error code: FACILITY_VISUALCPP/ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND.
- Fixed a crash on mobile when sending feedback.
- Fixed an issue where WebView2 apps crash when setting User Data Folder Access options.
- Fixed a crash on Xbox when using Tab Search.
- Improved how many types of tabs can be put to sleep.
- Reduced the number of tabs that are discarded due to memory pressure in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Tab Search doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where printing and print preview sometimes doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where certain search engines can’t be removed from Settings.
- Fixed an issue where certain languages aren’t available in Spell Check.
- Fixed an issue where IE mode sometimes can’t be enabled or configured.
- Fixed an issue in Application Guard windows where downloads are sometimes blocked when they shouldn’t.
And much more. Check out the official announcement for the full list of fixes. Also, don't forget about known issues, which always exist for preliminary builds.
Edge Dev will install its latest build automatically for existing users. You can always download it manually from the Edge Insider website.
Winaero greatly relies on your support. You can help the site keep bringing you interesting and useful content and software by using these options:
If you like this article, please share it using the buttons below. It won't take a lot from you, but it will help us grow. Thanks for your support!